- 964 Certificate (driving school document)
- Original Birth Certificate Or Foreign Passport with an I 94 card
- Original Social Security Card (Only if you have a SSN)
- Photo I.D.
- High School Diploma (Only if you are under 18 and completed High School)
- Verification of Enrollment
- 2 Bills with your address – most likely in your parents name
These documents aren’t needed to start the class, only to process your instruction permit.
Students must complete (32) thirty two classroom hours but are eligible to receive their learner’s permit after the first six hours. The D.L. 964 certificate will be issued after the third day of class. All students must pass with 70% or higher and pay $16.00 for their instruction permit at the DPS. In addition, Applicants whose birthdays will fall within a six months period should pay an additional $10.00 to avoid renewing their permit -mention to dps- before they obtain the drivers license.
TEEN BEHIND THE WHEEL
We will pick you up and drop you off. Our program includes 14 Hours of in car and will train and prepare you to get your license in the State of Texas. The 7 Hours driving and 7 Hours observation includes: Parking lot/Residential, Residential/City Driving, City/Rural Driving, Freeway Driving, Parallel Parking. General Review; All driving hours will prepare and help you pass the driving test.
TEEN BEHIND THE WHEEL ONLY
PICK UP AND DROP OFF BEHIND THE WHEEL ONLY
This program is perfect for individuals who’ve done the classroom portion online.